Look no further for the best Wendy’s copycat chili recipe! Full of meat, beans, and the perfect blend of spices, you won’t find a better copycat recipe that is as close to a match to Wendy’s chili recipe.
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (29 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 2 (1.5 oz. cans) diced tomatoes, not drained
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 (29 oz. can) pinto beans, drained
- 1 (29 oz. can) kidney beans, drained
- 2 c beef broth
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1/4 c chilli powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
How To Make Wendy’s Copycat Chili Slow Cooker
- Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
- Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any accumulated grease.
- Transfer the browned beef into a 6-quart large slow cooker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the slow cooker together with the browned beef. Stir until well combined.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook for about 8 to 10 hours on a low setting or 4 to 6 hours on a high setting.
- Ladle into servings bowls and garnish with your preferred herbs.