Louisiana Hot Crab Dip is a spicy, creamy dip featuring jumbo lump crabmeat, cream cheese, mayo, Parmesan, green onions, garlic, and seasonings like Worcestershire, lemon juice, hot sauce, and Old Bay. Baked until golden, it’s served hot with crackers or chips—a crowd-pleasing party favorite.
- 1/2 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, carefully checked for shells
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions (both white and green parts)
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a casserole dish, combine jumbo lump crabmeat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, grated Parmesan cheese, minced green onions, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, fresh lemon juice, hot sauce, Old Bay seasoning, salt, and pepper. Gently stir until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the top is lightly golden.
- Serve hot, and provide hot sauce on the side for those who prefer an extra kick.
Yields approximately 1 1/2 cups of delicious Spicy Louisiana Crab Dip. Enjoy!