Creamy Mexican Corn Dip Recipe
- 2 cans Mexicorn
- 1 can Rotel (regular or hot)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Mexicorn and Rotel.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onions to the mixture.
- Incorporate mayonnaise and sour cream, ensuring even distribution.
- Finely chop the fresh cilantro and fold it into the mixture for a burst of flavor.
- Transfer the creamy mixture into a serving dish, spreading it out evenly.
- Sprinkle an extra layer of shredded cheese on top for an irresistible finishing touch.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy this delightful Creamy Mexican Corn Dip!