The ultimate comfort dish, this Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken is perfect for dinner tonight. Made with simple ingredients, this creamy chicken recipe is full of flavor. Perfectly cooked chicken coated in a creamy parmesan and garlic sauce, this recipe will become a household favorite.
2 large chicken breasts
tbsp Gluten-Free Bake Mix 2, OR almond flour (60 mL)
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, kind in a canister (30 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (1 mL)
Garlic Butter Parmesan Sauce:
- 2 tbsp butter (30 mL)
- 3 tbsp crushed garlic (45 mL)
- 11/4 cups chicken stock (300 mL)
- 1 cup whipping cream (250 mL)
- 1/4 cup grated Mozzarella cheese (60 mL)
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese (30 mL)
- 1/2 tsp dried cilantro, OR dried parsley (2 mL)
- 2 tsp chopped fresh cilantro, OR parsley (10 mL)
How To Make Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Slice chicken breasts in half longitudinally. In small bowl, combine Gluten-Free Bake Mix 2, OR almond flour, Parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper. Using a spoon, spoon mix on both sides of chicken cutlets.
In hot olive oil, in large frying pan, place all chicken cutlets and cook on both sides, turning frequently until golden brown and almost cooked throughout.
Garlic Butter Parmesan Sauce: In another frying pan, in butter, and over medium low heat stir fry garlic until turning golden. Add chicken stock, whipping cream, Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese along with dried cilantro, OR dried parsley.
Cook until cheeses are mixed in well and melted. Add chicken and cook in the sauce 1 to 2 minutes, until the chicken is tender and white throughout when cutting into a piece. Make sure not to overcook the chicken. Check it! Sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro, OR parsley and serve.