This chicken spaghetti casserole is definitely one of those recipes. Super delicious, comforting, and perfect for feeding your family any day of the week.
WHAT IS CHICKEN SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE?
It seems like you either grew up eating chicken spaghetti or you have never had it. For those who have never tried it, you might be wondering what it even is.
Chicken spaghetti casserole is perfect for feeding a crowd – after all, who doesn’t like chicken, pasta, and cheese? It can also be prepped ahead of time and divided into smaller baking dishes, making it great for taking to friends and neighbors who need a home-cooked meal.
- 3 C. Shredded chicken
- 8 oz. Spaghetti noodles cooked
- ⅔ C. Chopped celery
- 1 C. Chopped onions
- 1 C. Chopped bell pepper
- 1 C. Chicken broth
- 2 Cans Cream of chicken soup
- 1 C. Shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the shredded chicken, cooked spaghetti noodles, celery, onions and peppers in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the broth, cream of chicken soups and salt and pepper to taste in a separate bowl.
- Pour the soup mixture over the chicken mixture and toss to combine.
- Layer the mixture into a 9×13 baking dish and top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10 minutes more.