- 2 lb. Chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Pineapple cut into bite sized chunks
- 2 Red bell peppers cut into large pieces
- 1 Large onion cut into large pieces
- 1 lb. Bacon cut in half
- 1 ½ C. Pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- ½ C. Brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
How To Make Chicken Bacon Pineapple Kebabs
- Wrap each piece of pineapple and chicken with a piece of bacon.
- Thread pieces of the red pepper, onion, bacon-wrapped chicken, and pineapple on the skewers.
- Preheat the grill.
- In a saucepan on the stove, bring the pineapple juice, cornstarch, brown sugar, and soy sauce to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Place the skewers on the grill, and cook for 5-6 minutes per side, basting with the sauce as you do.
- Grill until the chicken is cooked through and bacon is crispy.