- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups chopped cooked broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ minced red or green bell pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
How To Make Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Cut a pocket in each chicken breast but DO NOT cut all the way through!
- Season the chicken on both sides with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and paprika.
- Toss the broccoli with the bell pepper, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan, garlic, and some more salt and black pepper.
- Stuff each chicken breast with the cheesy broccoli mixture.
- Heat the oil in a skillet on a stove.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sear both sides of the chicken in the hot oil.
- Transfer the chicken on to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through.
- In a bowl, combine the broccoli, bell pepper, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, minced garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff the chicken with the broccoli mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat on the stove.
- Sear both sides of the chicken breasts and place them onto a baking sheet.
- Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Use toothpicks to hold the filling inside the chicken if needed. Discard them before serving.