An Apple Cinnamon Loaf is a delicious baked treat made with a moist cinnamon-infused batter and chunks of fresh apples. It offers a delightful blend of warm, spiced flavors from the cinnamon and sweetness from the apples. Enjoyed in the fall, it’s a popular choice with coffee or tea.
Apple Cinnamon Loaf
- 1/3 cup of loosely packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup of granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 medium-sized apple, peeled and chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and ground cinnamon. Set this mixture aside.
- In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together the white sugar and softened butter until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, ensuring each one is fully incorporated before adding the next. Then, stir in the vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine the all-purpose flour and baking powder. Gradually add this dry mixture to the creamed butter mixture, and then mix in the milk until the batter is smooth.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle half of the chopped apples and half of the brown sugar-cinnamon mixture over the batter. Gently press the apple mixture into the batter.
- Pour the remaining batter over the apple layer. Add the rest of the chopped apples and sprinkle on the remaining brown sugar-cinnamon mixture. Gently press the apples into the batter and use a spoon or your finger to swirl the brown sugar mixture through the apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Enjoy your delicious Apple Cinnamon Loaf!